How to Unlock LG V20?
LG V20 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
For Metro PCS/T-mobile USA Please follow the following instructions
- Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock. (Note: The application may be located in the MetroPCS folder.)
- Tap Continue.
- Choose the Permanent Unlock type:
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
After Unlocking LG V20 will work with
Also any where in the world with any Supported Carrier
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your LG V20:
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of LG V20 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your LG V20 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.
LG V20 Instructions Déverrouillage
1: Allumez le téléphone avec une carte SIM non accepté.
2: Un menu va apparaître pour insérer le code.
3: Insérez le code fournis et appuyez sur OK
4: L'appareil est maintenant débloqué.
LG V20 Instrucciones Liberar
1: Encienda el teléfono con tarjeta SIM no aceptada.
2: Un menú pop-up para insertar el código.
3: Inserte el código provisto y presione OK
4: El dispositivo está ahora desbloqueado.